Do you want to find the most efficient way to advertise on Facebook, find a highly optimized way to deliver your ads and get amazing results?
The Audience Finder is highly useful in narrowing down audiences so your time and resources can be used more efficiently. Your ads end up targeting the group of people who is most likely to purchase your product or service.
Below is an example to demonstrate how highly accurate audience targeting is when compared to traditional targeting options on Facebook.
Targeting Users for Real Estate
The company HouseHit offers real estate services to individuals who are specifically interested in finding a new home. They have narrowed their target audience and have a firm idea of exactly what their users most need from them.
Option 1: Facebook Ads Interest Targeting
There is a range of targeting options currently available on Facebook that will allow targeted advertisements to individuals considering homeownership. Some of these options, however, will be disappearing soon as Facebook revamps its ad program and provides other options to its audience. Renters, for example, will not be available as a long-term advertising solution.
HouseHit, however, might choose to target people who are interested in real estate or moving or who have looked up home improvement options.
Option 2: Hyper-Specific Targeting with Audience Finder
Ideally, HouseHit is looking for users who are highly interested in real estate.
They don’t just want people who have done casual searches for these options; instead, they’re looking for users who have apps installed that are geared toward helping them find houses or apartments. They might, for example, target users who have real estate apps installed, or those who have installed moving apps on their phone.
Luckily, 42matters Audience Finder allows marketers to accomplish precisely this.
Based on a subset of the US population, 42matters offers to target to more than 30 million US users based on the apps they have installed. 42matters has a track record of providing the best mobile app and user data available on the market.
Currently, many leading AdNetworks and DMPs use 42matters on a daily basis.
Now, this data is available also for smaller advertisers!
The Audience Finder tool accomplishes in three quick steps what Facebook Ad Targeting would in several ones.
- The first step is to select users based on the apps they have installed, e.g., Realtor.com apps, mortgage calculators, and more.
- Secondly, export the audience to the Facebook Ad account. Not only is this accomplished with a single click, but a lookalike audience is also created at the same time to broaden the user’s reach.
- Finally, create the Facebook Ad. A single click is all it takes: the custom audience and lookalike audience are already pre-selected, making this one of the fastest and most convenient ways to create a new Facebook Ad with this specific audience.
In this scenario, Audience Finder offers some key advantages that businesses like HouseHit–and yours–can’t find from other providers on the market.
- The ability to target highly specific topics. Your targeting can be as detailed as the apps that are available on the market–and there are millions of apps that represent a range of different topics.
- Locating and targeting a considerably stronger audience. App installs are typically a stronger signal than individuals who have merely read about or liked the information about a specific topic.
- Save time on your audience selection. You’re able to go straight to a user group based on the apps they use, rather than needing to browse through a diverse library of categories and combine several segments.
- Easily crossing platforms and placements. Facebook user data map to a wide range of other platforms, including Instagram, desktop platforms, mobile platforms, and more.
- Making it easier and more effective to target competitors’ users or lookalikes of them.
Option 3: Combining Facebook Ads Interest Targeting with Hyper-Specific Targeting
HouseHit has a specific geographic area where they prefer to work. For them, a combined use of Audience Finder and Facebook Ads targeting is ideal! In addition to targeting users based on their apps, they can narrow their results to a specific geographic area. HouseHit may also prefer to focus their ads on individuals with children, individuals of a certain age, or those who are in particular jobs that are likely to be able to afford their services.
Audience Finder can provide audiences with a higher granularity and stronger intent. Ideally, combining both Facebook Targeting and Audience Finder’s results will give you a more effective ad targeting strategy that will place your ads directly in front of the right people.