The most important part of the targeting mechanism, especially for this audience, consists of both interest- and behaviour-based targeting. The first leverages the pages, celebrities, and pages that audiences tend to frequent. The latter ones in on their exact actions as they browse the web and make purchasing decisions.
For interest-based targeting, you can focus on anything from cosmetics to fashion. It also makes sense to target followers of the Facebook pages from some of the aforementioned influencers. Any large brand within the beauty industry can be a good starting point.
Moreover, behavioural targeting can be the key to success for this type of campaigns. On Facebook, you can specifically target engaged shoppers and combine this option with interests mentioned above. You can also target by household income, ensuring that only customers who match your cost profile will see and have the potential to engage with your ads.
From there, it's all about the testing. Set up multiple, slightly different audiences with only one or two key differentiators. Then, run the same ads to these variations, and see how they perform in relation to each other. That way, you can slowly build the perfect Facebook targeting for your marketing efforts.
Efficiently Target your Audience Using Mobile App Targeting
At 42matters, we believe that installed apps give amazing insight to users’ interests especially as it is getting more and more difficult to target people with strong intent.
This is the reason why we created the Audience Finder. By taking advantage of our extensive app database, we help you create audiences based on apps people have on their mobile devices since these apps show what they are most interested in.
The Benefits of Using the Audience Finder for Your Facebook Ads Audiences
- Reach mobile AND desktop users. Because Facebook users are mapped across devices and apps, you can reach them everywhere, even on Instagram and Messenger.
- Be as precise as one installed app. With millions of app in our database, no user is out of reach.
- Find and target a considerably stronger audience. It's not just about matching what a user reads online but what he has committed to install and use.
- Target customers of your competitors or of similar services.
- Combine traditional Facebook advertising with extra precision thanks to our tool.
The 3-Step Process to Target Beauty Conscious Customers with the Audience Finder
- First, define the apps your audience is most likely to have installed.For example you could target people that have apps related to cosmetics shopping or beauty tips installed.
- Then, you are a click away from exporting your custom audience to your Facebook Ads account. A lookalike audience is also added in the process to broaden your reach.
- All that remains now is to create your campaign using the given audience!
Try the Audience Finder for free!
Combine Audience Finder audiences with Facebook Ads to reach your business goals at better costs. You can use the Audience Finder for free with our 14-day trial and find how it can power-up your marketing efforts!
Should you have question, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Audience Finder can provide audiences with a higher granularity and stronger intent. Ideally, combining both Facebook Targeting and Audience Finder’s results will give you a more effective ad targeting strategy that will place your ads directly in front of the right people.