Do you want to find the most efficient way to advertise on Facebook, find a highly optimized way to deliver your ads and get amazing results?
The Audience Finder is highly useful in narrowing down audiences so your time and resources can be used more efficiently. Your ads end up at the group of people who is most likely to purchase your product or service.
Below is an example to demonstrate how highly accurate audience targeting is when compared to traditional targeting options on Facebook.
Targeting Users for Stock Trading
The Company SuperStock wants to advertise their stock trading to people who are interested in stock trading. They are looking for individuals who are already trading stocks on a regular basis and who will be able to make the most of their platform.
Option 1: Facebook Ads Interest Targeting
Several current targeting options will make it easy to reach people interested in stock trading. These include interests such as “stock trader.” This is a highly specific option that will allow SuperStock to reach individuals who are specifically interested in stock trading.
Option 2: Hyper-Specific Targeting with Audience Finder
SuperStock wants to reach people who are already highly interested in stock trading. People with stock trading apps already installed will make excellent targets for this company.
Luckily, 42matters Audience Finder allows marketers to accomplish precisely this.
42matters offers the capability to target more than 30 million US users based on the apps they have installed. 42matters has a track record of providing the best mobile app and user data available on the market.
Currently, many leading AdNetworks and DMPs use 42matters on a daily basis.
Now, this data is available also for smaller advertisers!
The Audience Finder tool accomplishes in three quick steps what Facebook Ad Targeting would in several ones.
- The first step is to select users based on the apps they have installed. SuperStock, for example, might select Yahoo Finances, Stockpile, and a range of other virtual trading apps
- Secondly, export the audience to the Facebook Ad account. Not only is this accomplished with a single click, but a lookalike audience is also created at the same time to broaden the user’s reach.
- Finally, create the Facebook Ad. A single click is all it takes: the custom audience and lookalike audience are already pre-selected, making this one of the fastest and most convenient ways to create a new Facebook Ad with this specific audience.
Since the audience already has trading apps installed, it’s clear that these individuals have a high level of interest in stock trading.
In this scenario, Audience Finder offers some key advantages that businesses like SuperStock–and yours–can’t find from other providers on the market.
- The ability to target highly specific topics. Your targeting can be as detailed as the apps that are available on the market–and there are millions of apps that represent a range of different topics.
- Locating and targeting a considerably stronger audience. App installs are typically a stronger signal than individuals who have merely read about or liked the information about a specific topic.
- Save time on your audience selection. You’re able to go straight to a user group based on the apps they use, rather than needing to browse through a diverse library of categories and combine different segment.
- Easily crossing platforms and placements. Facebook user data map to a wide range of other platforms, including Instagram, desktop platforms, mobile platforms, and more.
- Making it easier and more effective to target competitors’ users or lookalikes of them.
Option 3: Combine Facebook Targeting and Highly Specific Targeting
SuperStock is doing a promotion in a local geographic area, or they have chosen to direct an ad to a particular age or gender. Their ideal user might have other specific interests that are easy to target through Facebook ads.
By combining these targeting options, using both Facebook ad targeting and the hyper-specific targeting available through Audience Finder, SuperStock can create a highly targeted, extremely efficient ad campaign.
Audience Finder is able to provide audiences with a higher granularity and stronger intent. Ideally, combining both Facebook Targeting and Audience Finder's results will give you a more effective ad targeting strategy that will place your ads directly in front of the right people.