Do you want to find the most efficient way to advertise on Facebook, find a highly optimized way to deliver your ads and get amazing results?
The Audience Finder is highly useful in narrowing down audiences so your time and resources can be used more efficiently. Your ads end up at the group of people who is most likely to purchase your product or service.
Below is an example to demonstrate how highly accurate audience targeting is when compared to traditional targeting options on Facebook. And also how it can increase the specificity of your Facebook ad targeting.
Target People Who Snore
Company SnoreStop has a new anti-snoring mouthpiece, and their goal is to target people who snore, or perhaps the spouses and partners of those individuals.
Option 1: Facebook Ads Interest Targeting
The first targeting option is to target people on Facebook who showed interests in snoring. This option will include anyone who has liked an article about snoring recently, allowing SnoreStop to reach out to people who might, for example, be in desperate need of a good night's sleep! This simple strategy will help reach out to people who have expressed an interest in snoring in general; it won't, however, let you know whether or not those people have made any recent attempts to stop snoring themselves or for their partners, which might be more helpful in increasing SnoreStop's sales.
Option 2: Hyper-Specific Targeting
SnoreStop is looking for people who are actively interested in the subject of snoring. These are people who are already trying to stop snoring. They have apps installed for snore tracking, anti-snore solutions, or better sleep. When people install apps, it makes it clear that they're ready to take action about a specific concern--a much more specific action of intent than, for example, merely liking an article on Facebook. As a result, it's possible to find customers who are both genuinely interested in what it will take to stop snoring and who are in a place where they're ready to take action. With 42matters Audience Finder, it's possible to target several apps that are specifically related to snoring, from apps that record snoring to apps that determine whether or not individuals snore.
The Audience Finder tool accomplishes in three quick steps what Facebook Ad Targeting would in several ones.
- The first step is to select users based on the apps they have installed.
- Secondly, export the audience to the Facebook Ad account. Not only is this accomplished with a single click, but a lookalike audience is also created at the same time to broaden the user’s reach.
- Finally, create the Facebook Ad. A single click is all it takes: the custom audience and lookalike audience are already pre-selected, making this one of the fastest and most convenient ways to create a new Facebook Ad with this specific audience.
In this scenario, Audience Finder offers some key advantages that businesses like StopSnore–and yours–can’t find from other providers on the market.
- The ability to target highly specific topics. Your targeting can be as detailed as the apps that are available on the market–and there are millions of apps that represent a range of different topics.
- Locating and targeting a considerably stronger audience. App installs are typically a stronger signal than individuals who have merely read about or liked the information about a specific topic.
- Save time on your audience selection. You’re able to go straight to a user group based on the apps they use, rather than needing to browse through a diverse library of categories and combine different segment.
- Easily crossing platforms and placements. Facebook user data map to a wide range of other platforms, including Instagram, desktop platforms, mobile platforms, and more.
- Making it easier and more effective to target competitors’ users or lookalikes of them.
Option 3) Combine Facebook Targeting and Highly Specific Targeting
StopSnore is hosting a promotion in a local geographic area, or they have chosen to direct an ad to a particular age or gender. Their ideal user might have other specific interests that are easy to target through Facebook ads.
StopSnore has the option of combining their targeting options. Specifically targeting individuals who choose to use specific apps is an excellent way to start to narrow down their customers. Then, they have the option of breaking down their advertisements according to age, gender, and other interests. In some cases, they may also want to use location data to separate their ads.
Audience Finder is able to provide audiences with a higher granularity and stronger intent. Ideally, combining both Facebook Targeting and Audience Finder's results will give you a more effective ad targeting strategy that will place your ads directly in front of the right people.