You want to find the most efficient way to advertise on Facebook, find a highly optimized way to deliver your ads and get amazing results?
The Audience Finder is highly useful in narrowing down audiences so your time and resources can be used more efficiently. Your ads end up at the group of people who is most likely to purchase your product or service.
Below is an example to demonstrate how highly accurate audience targeting is when compared to traditional targeting options on Facebook.
How to Target Fishing Fans
Company FishyBait wants to advertise their fishing baits and target passionate fishers: people who spend lots of time fishing, not just people who head out for a couple of weekends over the summer.
Option 1: Facebook Ads Interest Targeting
Right now, several targeting options will allow FishyBait to connect with their customers, though some of those options may get removed soon. They could, for example, target directly "fishing," though that might not be precise enough since people who have liked articles about fishing would also be part of that audience. "Fishing bait," on the other hand, already comes closer to finding customers who are genuinely interested in fishing and therefore more likely to purchase bait.
Option 2: Hyper-Specific Targeting
With Audience Finder, they can find customers who have apps related to fishing installed on their devices, including apps for making fishing knots, pro fishing apps, and other apps that fishers use on a regular basis. This audience has a substantially stronger intent than simply Facebook interest, which could be expressed by users who never get anywhere near the water. With 42matters Audience Finder, it's possible to target one app or several apps that are of genuine use to individuals who fish on a regular basis, significantly increasing the odds that FishyBait will be able to target their ads to individuals who are genuinely interested in these items.
The Audience Finder tool accomplishes in three quick steps what Facebook Ad Targeting would in several ones.
- The first step is to select users based on the apps they have installed.
- Secondly, export the audience to the Facebook Ad account. Not only is this accomplished with a single click, but a lookalike audience is also created at the same time to broaden the user’s reach.
- Finally, create the Facebook Ad. A single click is all it takes: the custom audience and lookalike audience are already pre-selected, making this one of the fastest and most convenient ways to create a new Facebook Ad with this specific audience.
In this scenario, Audience Finder offers some key advantages that businesses like FishyBait–and yours–can’t find from other providers on the market.
- The ability to target highly specific topics. Your targeting can be as detailed as the apps that are available on the market–and there are millions of apps that represent a range of different topics.
- Locating and targeting a considerably stronger audience. App installs are typically a stronger signal than individuals who have merely read about or liked the information about a specific topic.
- Save time on your audience selection. You’re able to go straight to a user group based on the apps they use, rather than needing to browse through a diverse library of categories and combine different segment.
- Easily crossing platforms and placements. Facebook user data map to a wide range of other platforms, including Instagram, desktop platforms, mobile platforms, and more.
- Making it easier and more effective to target competitors’ users or lookalikes of them.
Option 3: Combine Facebook Targeting and Highly Specific Targeting
FishyBait is hosting a promotion in a local geographic area, or they have chosen to direct an ad to a particular age or gender. Their ideal user might have other specific interests that are easy to target through Facebook ads.
FishyBait isn’t stuck with one choice. Instead, they’re able to combine their hyper-specific targeting based on installed apps with Facebook Targeting options. This might include the specific types of fishing or bait that users might be interested in, a specific location where a certain kind of bait is used more commonly, or age, gender, and other interests of the fishermen. As a result, FishyBait will have highly targeted ads that are specifically designed to appeal to the exact customers they're looking for.
Audience Finder is able to provide audiences with a higher granularity and stronger intent. Ideally, combining both Facebook Targeting and Audience Finder's results will give you a more effective ad targeting strategy that will place your ads directly in front of the right people.