Do you want to find the most efficient way to advertise on Facebook, find a highly optimized way to deliver your ads and get amazing results?
The Audience Finder is highly useful in narrowing down audiences so your time and resources can be used more efficiently. Your ads end up at the group of people who is most likely to purchase your product or service.
Below is an example to demonstrate how highly accurate audience targeting is when compared to traditional targeting options on Facebook.
Targeting Users Interested in Cryptocurrency
The Website CryptoFans wants to reach more readers. They’re looking for people who are in the cryptocurrency field and who have already bought cryptocurrencies.
Option 1: Facebook Ads Interest Targeting
To reach their preferred audience, CryptoFans may look for users who have expressed an interest in cryptocurrency. However, it’s not going to tell them whether or not their users have already bought crypto. There are also several specific pages about coins that users can choose to like or follow, but these pages only indicate interest, rather than actual use and purchase of cryptocurrency.
Option 2: Hyper-Specific Targeting with Audience Finder
By using 42matters Audience Finder tool, it’s possible to target people that are already using apps to buy cryptocurrency. As a result, it’s possible to target real users of crypto exchange apps, which shows a solid intent in cryptocurrency.
The Audience Finder tool accomplishes in three quick steps what Facebook Ad Targeting would in several ones.
- The first step is to select users based on the apps they have installed. These apps might include Coinbase, Binance, Bitcoin Ticker Widget, Blockchain, and more.
- Secondly, export the audience to the Facebook Ad account. Not only is this accomplished with a single click, but a lookalike audience is also created at the same time to broaden the user’s reach.
- Finally, create the Facebook Ad. A single click is all it takes: the custom audience and lookalike audience are already pre-selected, making this one of the fastest and most convenient ways to create a new Facebook Ad with this specific audience.
In this scenario, Audience Finder offers some key advantages that businesses like CryptoFans–and yours–can’t find from other providers on the market.
- The ability to target highly specific topics. Your targeting can be as detailed as the apps that are available on the market–and there are millions of apps that represent a range of different topics.
- Locating and targeting a considerably stronger audience. App installs are typically a stronger signal than individuals who have merely read about or liked the information about a specific topic.
- Save time on your audience selection. You’re able to go straight to a user group based on the apps they use, rather than needing to browse through a diverse library of categories and combine different segment.
- Easily crossing platforms and placements. Facebook user data map to a wide range of other platforms, including Instagram, desktop platforms, mobile platforms, and more.
- Making it easier and more effective to target competitors’ users or lookalikes of them.
Option 3: Combine Facebook Targeting and Highly Specific Targeting
CryptoFans is hosting a particular event in a local geographic area, or they have chosen to direct an ad to a specific age or gender. Their ideal user might have other specific interests that are easy to target through Facebook ads.
Audience Finder is able to provide audiences with a higher granularity and stronger intent. Ideally, combining both Facebook Targeting and Audience Finder's results will give you a more effective ad targeting strategy that will place your ads directly in front of the right people.